What it includes:
The S.E.D means ‘Specific Engineered Design’ where we create for you completed plans including all necessary detailing for council consent for a foundation design that is outside the NZS 3604 CodeMark Parameters. You supply us with your existing concept complete with soil reports and truss designs and we configure QPOD to the most effective layout taking into account load thickenings, footings, recessed showers and other details as re on the floor layout.
- We provide you with a QPOD Plan Layout complete with QPOD Materials QS.
- We provide with READY Superslab QPOD detailing tailored to the plan.
- Producer Statement of works from LBP and PS1.
- Direct assistance and support including 1st change free incorporating any amendments you might need for your plan.
- Full slab documentation according to Allied READY Superslab and S.E.D suitable for submission to council NZ Wide.
- Free materials quote based on the components listed in the QS (quote is produced on request, specific to contractor or merchant preferred sale channels).
- All material is provided in pdf. format, other formats available on request.
- All plans are done within 10 working days.
- Package is for slab design and PS1 only, does not include site visits/inspections and sign off/PS4 these are quoted cases separate
- Scope covers plan designs up to and not exceeding 350m2. larger sites are quoted specifically.
What we require from you:
- Complete Site plans.
- Truss Layout
- Geotech Report that states ground conditions including investigation for liquefaction, expansion, scala penetrometer readings & borehole samples.
- Select if this is for TC1, TC2 or TC3 application in the price variations.
Please supply these materials upon receipt and confirmation of purchase, contact us if you have any questions.
*Plans will only be prepared for the purpose of council consent and approval, scope excludes site visits and PS4 doccumentation quoted seperately.