What it includes:
The S.E.D means 'Specific Engineered Design' where we create for you completed plans including all necessary detailing for council consent for a foundation design that is outside the NZS 3604 CodeMark Parameters. You supply us with your existing plans complete with soil reports and truss design and we configure QPOD to the most effective layout taking into account load thickenings, footings, recessed showers and other details as required on the floor layout.
- We provide you with a QPOD Plan Layout complete with QPOD Materials QS.
- We provide with QPOD detailing tailored to the plan.
- Producer Statement of works from LBP and PS1.
- Direct assistance and support including 1st change free incorporating any amendments you might need for your plan.
- Full slab documentation S.E.D suitable for submission to council NZ Wide.
- Free materials quote based on the components listed in the QS (quote is produced on request, specific to contractor or merchant preferred sale channels).
- All material is provided in pdf. format, other formats available on request.
- All plans are done within 15-20 working days.
- Package is for slab design and PS1 only, does not include site visits/inspections and sign off/PS4 these are quoted cases separate
- Scope covers plan designs up to and not exceeding 350m2. larger sites are quoted specifically.
Note: Design of Piles, retaining walls, structural elements, more than two story structures are outside the scope of this service and can be quoted on request.
What we require from you:
- Complete Site plans.
- Truss Layout
- Bracing Plan
- Geotech Report that states ground conditions including investigation for liquefaction, expansion, scala penetrometer readings & borehole samples.
- Select if this is for TC1 or TC2 application in the price variations (TC2 category required also for expansive ground conditions M-H) see more on soil categories here; sed-qpod-foundations.
- Choose also from the selection of house size and number of levels.
Please supply these materials upon receipt and confirmation of purchase, contact us if you have any questions.
*Plans will only be prepared for the purpose of council consent and approval, scope excludes site visits and PS4 documentation quoted separately.
TC1, TC2 or Expansive Ground
Up To 200m2, 201-250m2, 251-300m2, 301-350m2
Single Level, Two level